Menu
Yugo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

VAT invoice

Hello, tell me please whether it possible to get VAT invoice for my monthly bill?

Please, don't recommend me to call to call VM help desk. I've never seen such useless support team as VM's one. They know nothing, they don't want understand my needs and just repeat the same phrase as a parrot - "It's impossible".

I spent several hours until was connected with an adequate person. He told that it's impossible to generate a VAT invoice for already paid bills (I don't believe) and promised that all new bills will contain VAT figures.

Today the new Bill appeared but, as I expected, without VAT.

Please, help me to get VAT invoices.

I don't want to spent more time for chats with the useless and helpless support team and I'm about to terminate the contract with VM because VAT is vital for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: VAT invoice

you will have to phone that is the only way. it will not be done on here. bills with vat are not done generally for residential customers.

to request this you need to contact the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where virgin can clear security with you and update this request. try the thinking of leaving option, uk call centre.
0 Kudos
Yugo
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry but I've already explained that I tried to call them several times. It's absolutely useless - they either say that it's impossible or promise to provide it for future payments but do nothing.

About the web chat... It's always says "Sorry, the team are currently unavailable, please try again during our opening times." I see the message even between 8am and 8pm.

Maybe there is a trick or a "back door" to enter the chat?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yugo

Thanks for getting in touch about the VAT receipts.

Our Care teams can request these if you have a registered Business and require copies of the Virgin Media bills for VAT purposes

You would need to speak to our teams to provide them with your

• VAT Registration number
  • You will then receive a monthly statement and an additional VAT statement each month at different times unless your normal bill cycle generates your statement around the beginning of the month. The VAT receipts are generated at the beginning of each month separately.
  • Copes of this can be requested going back up to 4 years.

If you can get in touch with our teams and provide them with your VAT registration number they can arrange this for you on an automated basis.

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tudor
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As this VM service is for residential use I do not see why you need a VAT receipt. You really need a VM business service if you are using it for business. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos