cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoices

NickXX
Tuning in

I also need VAT invoices, but I do know know how I am supposed to contact you. I've already posted on another board requesting that someone contact me, and I've already been told off for PM-ing someone!  It is exasperating!

I've lost track of the time spent just trying to find out how to contact Virgin Media!

Why is it so difficult? No obvious phone numbers to call, no easy way to get any info without setting up an account to 'Join the community' which I really did not want to be required to do.

All, just to get VAT invoices for my new contract. All my previous providers have automatically provided VAT information on the invoices. Why can't you?

Please help me!

8 REPLIES 8

Lisa_CC

Hi NickXX,

I'm sorry you're still waiting for assistance with the VAT receipt and we can help set it up for you. About the Private Message, so we can help all our customers fairly, we prefer to invite you into a Private Message first after a public post and please don't see this as us not wanting to help you.

Can I ask whether you wish to have VAT invoices going forward or are you seeking for past VAT receipts? Also is this for a cable contract? Do let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thank you for your post. 

I wish to have VAT invoices/receipts from when my account started with you (3rd November 2020) and for all future payments.  I have so far received an initial invoice (not a VAT invoice) which covered the first month and the second month's advance payment.

I do not know what you mean by a 'cable contract'.  I currently have "M100 Fibre Broadband" only, which is connected via a cable in the ground directly to my house.  Is this a 'cable contract'?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Hi, I need the VAT invoices as well, can you please help to set up?

I'm still waiting for someone to contact me...

I rang the customer service straight away, they have set up this for me. I have to wait 30 minutes for someone pick up my call.

Hi NickXX,

Sorry to hear that you're still waiting to get your VAT receipts enabled. I'll send you a Private Message so I can enable it for you. Please reply back to it.

Thanks,

Lisa

APO2
Joining in

Hi,

I am also looking for VAT receipts for all my past bills and future bills.  Is someone please able to help?

Thanks.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @APO2

I'm going to drop you a private message now, please keep an eye on your inbox

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs