cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

Toedewet
Joining in

Hi all

Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices from my account, I have been on the website now for an hour....and on the phone and got cut off even though the lady I spoke with didn't have a clue what to do, I can't even access previous bills never mind download one....I am now losing the will to live as always when you have to contact Virgin Media.

Any assistance would be appreciated very much

119 REPLIES 119

mikehj
Joining in

Good Afternoon All,

I've been trying without success for weeks to try and get VAT invoices for my Virgin Media account. CS keep sending me the same "not a tax invoice" versions which aren't acceptable for my expenses. Just came across this thread which seems to have the answer. I need the VAT invoices for my account from the present right back to 2017 (if possible). I have the VAT number available. Can somebody please PM me so the invoices can be emailed to me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michael

HI mikehj, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. Can you confirm if this is a Media or Mobile query? I will send you a private message. ^Chris

jonwed
Tuning in

Hi,

I also need VAT invoices for expenses, back dated to my December bill and then going forward.

Please could someone PM me to help me to set this up?

Many thanks in advance

Jon

Hi @

Could someone help me with this request for VAT invoices please?

Many thanks

Jon

HI jonwed, thanks for the message and we will be able to assist with this. Can you confirm the date range when these are needed? Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, as I said, I need it backdated to my December 2020 bill and then going forward from now on please.

Please do feel free to PM me should you need any further information for now.

Thanks

Jon

Hi jonwed, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into for you. Chris

lonepair
Joining in

Hi, I also need VAT bills for my Virgin media account please. I have tried through customer services but they were not able to help.

Please can you send me a private message so I can tell you details such as my VAT number. 

I need as many VAT bills as possible please.

Thanks for your help.

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @lonepair

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry that you've had some issues getting your VAT receipts; there should be no reason as to why our Customer Care team cannot assist you. 

We can go back a maximum of 4 years for past bills. Once requested, these are sent to you via post within 7-14 days. We can also activate VAT receipts for each bill moving forward after that as long as we have your VAT number. These VAT receipts are posted out in the first week of the month and are separate to your normal bills.

I have located your account from your forum information so will pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and take your VAT number. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Thank you @Katie_WT that sounds great. I have replied to your DM.