cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

Toedewet
Joining in

Hi all

Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices from my account, I have been on the website now for an hour....and on the phone and got cut off even though the lady I spoke with didn't have a clue what to do, I can't even access previous bills never mind download one....I am now losing the will to live as always when you have to contact Virgin Media.

Any assistance would be appreciated very much

119 REPLIES 119

Peter_1952
Joining in

I too would like to receive a tax invoice for my previous payments . I do have one password , but apparently not the right one for your helpline. It took me an hour to be told that I couldn't be helped because I don't know my secure password! I haven't been given one!

I can use this to login and see a bill. But the Bill does not show any VAT. It is a legal requirement that VM should issue VAT invoices when taking payments. VM customers should not have to ask. They should be there online to download.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the Community Help Forums 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding receiving your VAT invoices. Do you have a VAT number? We will need this to proceed.

Do you wish to obtain the VAT invoice for mobile services or for media (broadband / TV) services?

Thanks,

Serena

mjbwk
On our wavelength

Afternoon team!

Can I please request VAT invoices for the previous year, and going forward. I have my VAT number.

Thank you,

Matthew

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Afternoon Matthew!

I'd be more than happy to help you with this. I'm just going to send you a Private Message so that I can confirm some details with you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

mjbwk
On our wavelength
Thank you Laurie, I'll keep an eye out for the envelope 😊

DaveHemm
Tuning in

Hi,

This looks like just the thread to help me out.

Can you also help me out with having VAT invoices on my account please ?

I have GB VAT number that I can PM/DM you.

Many thanks.

Hi DaveHemm,

Thanks for using the forums to get your VAT invoice sent over to you, I would be more than happy to look into this for you 🙂

I will send you a PM now so we can chat about account specifics and your VAT details. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi DaveHemm,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am glad we managed to get this sorted for you 🙂

Please wait for the documents to come in the post as discussed, but please come back if you feel it's taking too long!

Thanks so much,

Megan_L

ruaro17
Joining in

Please could you arrange for me to receive a VAT invoice as well please.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ruaro17

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂 we would be happy to arrange this for you.

Do you have a VAT number? We will need this to proceed.

Do you wish to obtain the VAT invoice for mobile services or for media (broadband / TV) services?

Best wishes,

Serena