cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

Toedewet
Joining in

Hi all

Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices from my account, I have been on the website now for an hour....and on the phone and got cut off even though the lady I spoke with didn't have a clue what to do, I can't even access previous bills never mind download one....I am now losing the will to live as always when you have to contact Virgin Media.

Any assistance would be appreciated very much

119 REPLIES 119

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Perfect, thanks so much @lonepair

All the information provided matched perfectly so the VAT request has been done for you. I have requested to go back the 4 years as that is our maximum and these should be with you via post within the next 7-14 days. 

Moving forward, the VAT receipts will come separately from your standard monthly bill, during the first week of every month and will always be sent through the post in a paper format.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there is anything further we can do to help you out 🙂 Stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Thank you so much Katie, really appreciate it 🙂

I have tried to get in touch with your support to request VAT receipts and constantly going in a page loop. 

Can you point me to the correct page where an actual contact form is available? 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @retox

Hope you're well 🙂 

I will send you over a private message to get this sorted. 

Cheers. 

This is now sorted thank you.

cbate1
Joining in

hi

could i ask for vat invoices  has well please pm us and i give you our vat number

Conrad Bate

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @cbate1 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you so much for your post. 

We can most defiantly get VAT billing set up for you. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can grab some account information, you will find the PM in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @cbate1 

Thank you for providing me with that information via PM. your back dated VAT bills should be with you via post in the next 10 days and you will receive all bills going forward including VAT. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

Hi - I am also in need of a VAT invoice going forward. Could I please arrange for that via PM?

Thanks!

Thanks for your post, Quark999,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C