Menu
stuey2510
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V. Vip

Thought I'd upgrade to v. VIP bundle from full house and thought 99pound good deal. Wrong.. 139pounds for current customer I was told 25pound activation fee told wasn't interested to much came back offering 50 off first month but technically only 25 as you have activation fee. So long story short I'm not upgrading and totally [REMOVED] off that existing customers been taken advantage of again

Post Edit - Inappropriate Language

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
philipputson
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: V. Vip

theres so much miscommunication about this package.

Chat says the deal is for all @ 99pound but can't upgrade you.
Current customers have been getting the deal for 99pounf.
Others have been told the package doesn't exist
Others been told there is no discount for current customers.

I am in the same boat. want to upgrade but they cannot for some reason.
Highlighted
stuey2510
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Broken down 139 is a good price I pay 125 as it is  no sky movies or sport in HD but on principle I won't pay that. The sim I do t need I did ask to take off and charge me less no joy. I have 3 contract phones as is and pay 80 per month between them. Life's unfair sometimes 😂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Philip,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our community.

I am more than happy yo look into this for you to do this I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
philipputson
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

if you would look into to it, it would be fab. (Interested @ the £99 plus an extra v6 box £7.50 that I already have)
0 Kudos
philipputson
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I tried again.  without luck.  asked to be put through the fmc team and quite frankly got refused to do so.

First the agent said they not upgrading my area.  (I know the speed will be limited to 350mb and gave them the facts).

Then she said there are too busy.

I then tried live chat as some people had luck through that.  They said to ring customer services.

0 Kudos
stuey2510
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I did it through the chat, she told me 139 thought ok might as well as it is good when broken up. when my contract came through the monthly bill was 99+10 for premier sports for the 1st year says on it at the bottom £40 V.VIP 12m discount (until 8th May 2020)

0 Kudos