Menu
shawty1984
Rising star
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

V.VIP dedicated support team

Can someone from Virgin please clarify how they work and who they are?

I've just upgraded from VIP to the ultimate oomph bundle (12/6/19) which comes with dedicated support, I believe called FMC team. 

How do you get in touch with them and what hours do they work. Our contract has come through stating we have purchased the ultimate oomph bundle and the sim card arrived today (13/6/19) but when dialing 150 I'm having trouble getting put through to them, even when asked to do so, I normally just end up at customer services. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: V.VIP dedicated support team

I'm not from Virgin, however I know how the system works....

You get routed to specific team members who have training in V.VIP automatically.

Seems to be working okay, as we have seen several posts with people getting routed correctly, if your experience is different, let us know we can escalate for you.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
shawty1984
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Kippies wrote:

I'm not from Virgin, however I know how the system works....

You get routed to specific team members who have training in V.VIP automatically.

Seems to be working okay, as we have seen several posts with people getting routed correctly, if your experience is different, let us know we can escalate for you.

It appears I have to ask to be put through to the FMC and even then its pot luck if I get there. We only upgraded yesterday but everything seems right with the bundle and the sim turned up so I would assume the dedicated support team would kick in straight away. Does it work with 150 and 789? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Haven't seen any evidence of it working/not working with 789, all the posts Ive seen have been through 150. However its the same system so I would expect it to work with 789 as well...

If its not routing you correctly after 24 hrs I would be escalating it, let us know Ill flag it to staff.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
shawty1984
Rising star
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Kippies wrote:

Haven't seen any evidence of it working/not working with 789, all the posts Ive seen have been through 150. However its the same system so I would expect it to work with 789 as well...

If its not routing you correctly after 24 hrs I would be escalating it, let us know Ill flag it to staff.

Seemed to work today, thanks for the help. 

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for letting us know, you've given us more information than VM have. Now we know to leave it 24hrs after an upgrade...

Your a star Shawty. Smiley Happy

Use Kudos to say thanks