cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username linked to old account

Seldom_seen
Joining in

Good morning,

I recently re-joined VM and am having trouble registering a new account using my email address. I believe this is because it is still registered to my old account.

Please could you re-assign the email address to my new account.

Many thanks and kind regards

Rob

17 REPLIES 17

Hi @Cbrereton, thanks for coming back to us.

Can you please try using this link, to see if the registration will go through?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @Cbrereton, thanks for coming back to us.

Can you please try using this link, to see if the registration will go through?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for link - still not working 

Thanks for coming back to me @Cbrereton, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me and we'll look into this together.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

SeanChapman1978
Joining in

Hi,

I have the same issue.  I've recently set up a new Virgin Media account after moving house.  However, I cannot see my new account as when I log in, all I can see is a old account that was closed earlier this year.

I've tried registering with a new email address, but get a message telling me that my new account is already registered to my original email address.

Could you help, please?

Hi SeanChapman1978,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're facing issues with your My Virgin Media online account. If you've taken out services with us at a different address to your original account then you'd need to set up an online account at the new address within login details. What happens when you try to register for one using a different email address?

Thanks,

Gareth_L

Thanks.  My issue is sorted - the Customer Service team resolved my account issue via WhatsApp.

Hello SeanChapman1978,

That's great news. 

Thanks for letting us know.

Gareth_L