Menu
AlexGreen83
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Urgently require outbound calls team to contact me **COMPLAINT RAISED**

On the 5/1/18 received and email advising that my package was jumping up circa £60 so after 16 long, hassle free service and negotiations with your inbound loyalty team; I reluctantly had to say that I was disconnecting my service.

However a few days ago, I received a call from Marissa in your outbound loyalty team based in Stratford Upon Avon offering me my current package and upgrading the Tivo to a V6 box at a price increase of £3(ish). 

Due to the fact that I do not pay the bill but being the account holder I had to discuss this and asked for her to call me back at 2pm the same day. I am now in a position to take the offer up but this call back has never happened.

Since then I have made 5 phone calls to your inbound retentions team speaking to Debbie, Chris, Anthony, Kerry and Joe. All saying that they would update the W/O notes on the disconnection.

Debbie Chris and Anthony all raised a form to get me a call back the latter sending an email to Marissa's manager to get this call back.

Kerry has also emailed Marissa's manager to get the call back.

Joe has informed me today that everytime a form is raised the system resets and the call back length restarts again (in theory going to the back of the queue. However he has raised a complaint for this under ref COM102151183.

I have included a copy of the time line and will add to the thread should I receive or make any further calls.

Please can you get someone to look at this ASAPUntitled.jpg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgently require outbound calls team to contact me **COMPLAINT RAISED**

Outbound make one call and one call only usually. Not heard of them making a second if you don’t take the offer.

Forum team take a week to reply roughly, and they can maybe put a request in for you but long shot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
AlexGreen83
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The open work order is noted to say i'm willing to take the offer and they promised the call back.

There is no reason for them not to.

From experience the Business Side on their outbound side are always open to calling a customer back.

If they don't I'll just go to CISAS

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The business side is the business side and it’s run differently.

CISAS cannot force VM to give you a contract. You declined to take it at the point of offering. Not sure what you would want them to do.

0 Kudos
AlexGreen83
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I know they are different but they have similar processes especially when it comes to call backs. Being a former employee and all....

If they have made an offer I am within my rights to think about the offer and come back to them. The inbound retention team can see this and can raise a call back however with my raising a complaint should the outbound team not call me back as a request has been raised I'm within my rights to contact cisas as I am giving them reasonable time to call me back to which they have not honoured as you can see. Tomorrow will be 36 hours since there call with an offer.

Would be easier if the inbound team could action and outbound offer so I'm not sat waiting for a call all day
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

You can think about the offer; but the offer ‘may no longer be available’ When you are done thinking.

Your hope is getting another call and taking the offer. Not with CISAS, who cannot force an contract to be offered when you didn’t accept at the point it was offered. And I’m sure you are aware it takes 8 weeks for CISAS to even get involved, contact them now and they will tell you to go through the complaints process until that time.

0 Kudos
AlexGreen83
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Shaf
I know how long I have to wait I know the process thats why I've raised the complaint now.

When the member of staff agrees to call you back with the same offer then I have a right to be agreived.

Would you sit back and think "ahhh I'll agree to call them back and then not bother they can pay 60quid more...." Don't think so.

But your the fountain of all knowledge I guess and what you say is always correct.....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Funny enough, I have had 2 calls from virgin today alone since giving my 30 days notice a couple of days ago.  Asked to speak to me, but I'm out during the daytime for the next few days, not long got back.  If its to make a genuine offer I'm willing to listen, but having already signed up with BT, once the 14 days cooling off period ends I won't entertain any calls from virgin as wouldn't be any point.  

AlexGreen83
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Spoke to Ken who advised who has advised that this is beyond silly for the team not reacting to this and trying more to get this resolved. He's spoke to his manager and said he should be able to get this sorted. And will add a rolling credit to the account for the next 12 months. Marissa then called back and Ken said he would let Marissa deal with it.

Marissa confirmed offer still available at £69.37 questioned as cheaper but happy to go ahead still. Engineer to visit on Wednesday to install V6.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlexGreen83 and thanks for your post,

We're sorry to hear you were waiting a while for a call from our outbound team.

Now that you'e heard back I'm positive all that's been agreed will be put in place, however you can feel free to get back in touch with us here if you need any further help.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos