cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help Needed

antonyfenton
Joining in

My partner have 250 Meg stand alone BB in good standing all paid for through my bank account

This morning I received a letter saying there has been a missed payment but the account on the letter is in my name with services we have not got in this property. 125 BB and a phone line ( which we do not have)

I tried calling and got through but there is no way to get them to understand I do not have this account at this address or the services or any billing. They keep on saying I fail security. Well of course I do I did not set this account up. They just do not understand

Is this a scam?  there is a phone number for payment of 08000643777 but there is a bank giro that looks real

Please help I have worked hard to get a good credit limit and I do not want something like this to kill it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey antonyfenton, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're very sorry to hear you're having issues with an unrecognised account and a missed payment on it, we'd love to best assist with this.

Regarding the data protection process, as you didn't set up the account in query we understand you'd be unable to go through the checks successfully however we can help by reporting this to the relevant team for you instead.

I will send you a private message here shortly so we can look into this together.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey antonyfenton, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're very sorry to hear you're having issues with an unrecognised account and a missed payment on it, we'd love to best assist with this.

Regarding the data protection process, as you didn't set up the account in query we understand you'd be unable to go through the checks successfully however we can help by reporting this to the relevant team for you instead.

I will send you a private message here shortly so we can look into this together.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs