cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to wrong package

brainstorm1985
Tuning in

I was on m100mb for £24 and got an o2 SIM which boosted my speed to volt200. My package was increasing due to 18months discount ending and also the upcoming price rise. I called to cancel but was offered a discount to £22 however my speed has been set incorrectly... On the virgin app it's now showing volt100 I should be on volt200 at £22 for 18months but I can't get through to anyone on the phone.

Is anyone able to assist and correct this please? I should be paying £22 a month for 18 months, on volt200

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Called and they've sorted it all 👍

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately for yourself, the forum staff have no remit to engage in package change queries - they can assist with some billing issues, but changing your package isn't one of those.

You'll be best to call to resolve this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you really expect Volt 200 at less than the new customer price?

66F7F17B-B5D5-4DFF-BCBE-A9E93C934025.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@Ernie_C wrote:

Do you really expect Volt 200 at less than the new customer price?

If that's what Virgin offered him to hold onto his custom then why not? it's better than nothing for them.

I think the problem is what Virgin say and what Virgin do are two completely different things. OP should ring back and remind them what was agreed like we had to, repeat calls trying to fix these kind of mistakes is probably why their phone support is getting hammered.

Called and they've sorted it all 👍

Hi @brainstorm1985,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm sorry to hear of the complications you faced with your package but I'm very glad to hear that this has now been addressed and resolved.

If you need our help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!