cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded contract - Netflix activation questions

Clockwatcher
Tuning in

I have just upgraded my VM contract and now have a standard Netflix account waiting to be activated. However, I already have a Netflix premium account meaning I can have four devices (or more, I think) use Netflix at the same time whereas the standard account only allows two devices. So a couple of questions if someone could help, please?

If I go ahead and transfer my Netflix account to VM does that mean I can cancel my direct debit with Netflix? Also is there scope to have an enhanced Netflix premium service through VM?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Info below from https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2-revamps-top-bundles-to-include-netflix/ 

Virgin Media O2 customers who haven’t yet discovered Netflix can now enjoy great quality TV, movies and documentaries that they’ll love and can watch as much as they want, all as part of their Virgin TV bundle, while those who do already have a Netflix plan can simply transfer their billing to Virgin Media to enjoy the ease and convenience of Netflix as part of their Ultimate Volt or Biggest TV package. And, for telly lovers who want to upgrade from the Standard Plan to a Netflix Premium Plan, Virgin Media O2 is offering the option to do so for just £5 more per month so members of their household can enjoy Netflix in 4K on up to four devices simultaneously.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Great stuff. Thanks very much.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Clockwatcher

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I think newapollo has provided all the answers necessary, please do let us know if there's anything else we can do for you 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs