cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to new broadband package

Xtreme91
Tuning in

Hi , I just upgraded my broadband package via phone . I been told I will receive a email confirmation ( didn’t received one ).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Xtreme91,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't received any notification around your upgrade, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have recently spoken to us, when a new contract is taken this can take a little while to receive an Email, you can also check the contract Via your  Online Account.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The only email confirmations that are sent, are usually the PDF copies of new contracts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Xtreme91
Tuning in

Same here . I didn’t received my confirmation email. Thank you

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Xtreme91 

Your duplicate posts have been merged into the same thread, and responded to, in post-2 above.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I upgraded from M500fibre broadband to 1Gbps . I didn’t receive any confirmation of this changes and in My virgin app doesn’t show this also . I will like to receive the email where confirm the changes and when ( estimated time ) I will receive the new hub . Thank you.

Hi Xtreme91,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't received any notification around your upgrade, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have recently spoken to us, when a new contract is taken this can take a little while to receive an Email, you can also check the contract Via your  Online Account.

Regards

Paul.

Checked via Online Account still not updated and email still not received about contract or details about the new hub delivery. Thanks 

Hi Xtreme91,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, sorry to hear you still haven't had any notification around your new package and the delivery of the new Hub, so I can have a look for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Still no response. 😥

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Xtereme91, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

With this being an account specific query, I'll need to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some details.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly, and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W