cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade house phone

MELenium
Joining in

Hi 

I brought this topic up about 2 or 3 weeks ago about upgrading my phone to talk more weekends at £1 extra to my bill each month and I thought it was all sorted. How wrong could I be, my latest bill came today and there was no mention of the talk more weekends upgrade. So I chatted to an agent at 14:10 and I have been passed from person to person about this upgrade, So at 14:47 I was told that they would ensure that they honour what was promised in my first chat about 2to 3 weeks back, and she would put me into a dedicated customer relations team to make the necessary changes. At 15:27 I eventually spoke to a guy and explained everything. He basically told me they would not honour this upgrade. He told me it was the end of his shift and he would put me onto another agent. At 16:17 I get a virtual assistant until a retentions expert is available. At 16:37 a message comes up saying there is a waiting time of up to 45 minutes, I tell them I will hold until one is free. It got to 19:00 and with no message or anything, bearing in mind that I had been on hold now for nearly 2.5 hours so I thought they had all gone home for the night. I decided to check at 19:45 and lo and behold I had missed someone at 19:12. I could not believe this, so here I am at 22.00 and am no further forward. I have been chatting ( or not chatting)  for nearly 8 hours I am disgusted with the way I have been treated today and I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my contract even though I will lose a few £100 pounds. I can not cope with companies that tell you one thing then go back on them. I'm sorry for the rant but I am really cheesed off.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MELenium, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue getting an offer applied that you accepted. Taking a look at the account I am not seeing an upgrade or change to the package. 

Do you have a screenshot of the offer showing the Talk More Weekends for £1? If so we may be able to help further on this. 

If you don't, then you will need to give the team a call on 0345 454 1111 for them to see what offers are on and how much it would be to upgrade you. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs