cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Oomph to Volt

stoo13
On our wavelength

I've currently got Ultimate Oomph (under contract until Dec 2022), was just wondering if Virgin are offering upgrades to Ultimate Volt? Would like the 1Gig Broadband & TV 360, not fussed either way about the O2 stuff. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm not sure about the 1Gig piece, that's area-dependent.

But the conversion to 360 has nothing to do with the package you're on, and everything to do with requesting it.

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360 - scroll down to "upgrade to Virgin TV 360"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

shawty1984
Well-informed

@stoo13 wrote:

I've currently got Ultimate Oomph (under contract until Dec 2022), was just wondering if Virgin are offering upgrades to Ultimate Volt? Would like the 1Gig Broadband & TV 360, not fussed either way about the O2 stuff. Thanks.

Seems utterly pointless. The normal price of ultimate oomph is £139, the normal price of ultimate volt is £161. 

stoo13
On our wavelength

I'm currently paying £99pm for Ultimate Oomph and the offer price on the website for Ultimate Volt is £99pm so if they were willing to upgrade me with no change in my monthly payment then it would be worth it to get the quicker broadband speed. But they wanted £110pm for Volt & a £35 setup fee so I declined.