cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade/New contract incorrect

Kathryn2802
Joining in
  • Having had constant internet connection issues the past few months with no resolution despite multiple attempts I requested a new Hub. Was offered the Hub 5 as wanted the WIFI Guarantee along with the 360 box - the enticement was a £6 discount. This was done via WhatsApp with me confirming what was agreed and the TV package was staying the same. On receiving the new contract my TV package has been reduced and the box not upgraded from the V6, so was lied to. On contacting CS again today was told basically that’s how it is and best they can do is by putting the TV pack back on charge me another £19 per month taking the monthly total to £111, despite me having in writing what my package will be and the cost. All I wanted was the hub replaced due to wired connection and WIFI which has been getting worse and now dropping if more than 10 steps away from the router. I have been with VM for 25 years and never had issues until the past 18 months so is really disappointing.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Kathryn2802, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the connection and with the service package.
I will look in to this for you and assist you on getting this matter resolved ASAP.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in to a private message.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Kathryn2802, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the connection and with the service package.
I will look in to this for you and assist you on getting this matter resolved ASAP.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in to a private message.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs