cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted contract for when my existing b/b runs out in May

Jaxied
On our wavelength

My b/b expiring soon.   Looked at various new packages.    Clicked on a likely looking one (unfortunately 11 times as I needed to see further details which did not show up.)  Thought that was the end of it but when checking my email I found 11 emails from Virgin attaching new pre-contract documents.   Looked like they were going to process the documents but I could not find a cancel button and on line the details for the new packages had disappeared.    I looked round my on line account and only found that I had no open contracts.  Rang helpline several times since last Sunday.    All replied that they could not find any new contracts details and not to worry.    Cannot not worry - so yesterday I decided to 'live chat'.   Corresponded with a helpful chap who said he would cancel these new 'contracts' and my existing contract will stay in place.   Does this sound like I dont have to worry or just keep ringing and checking up.  I have kept a copy of the 'live chat'  I realise it takes a few days for Virgin to update account.   Thanks and apologies for length of post.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jaxied

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to your recent experience and package. We appreciate the concern this can cause and you raising this via the forums.

As you have mentioned, you have spoken to the team who have advised of the latest on the account. We trust this resolve the issue for you, if you need further clarification you can call the team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jaxied

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to your recent experience and package. We appreciate the concern this can cause and you raising this via the forums.

As you have mentioned, you have spoken to the team who have advised of the latest on the account. We trust this resolve the issue for you, if you need further clarification you can call the team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

Rob