Menu
Kyronl13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unsure of where my account stands

So basically back in August our internet was going to run out, my roommate suggested that we end her contract and start up a new one in my name, a contract was signed and a new box was issued out to us, we spoke to someone on the phone who arranged the new start date to be the 29th of August 2019. Right before that start date, virgin rang my roommate and offered her a new deal that would be a lot less than the deal I had signed up for, she accepted so I rang up to try and cancel my account, but apparently no one can find my account, after speaking to a few members of staff they told me that because my roommates contract had been carried on under this address, and that I should ignore the contract that I signed. The new box was delivered but it hasn't been activated.

But I am panicking because I have this contract and I am worried that I am being charged even though 2 members of staff told me to ignore it.  So basically I am wanting to know, is my contract truly void or am I being charged without knowing? As I can't register for an account. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsure of where my account stands

Hi Kyronl13,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome, I understand you just want to be sure you aren't being charged for the contract unbeknown to you, I can assure you can you can only have 1 active account in 1 address, as you advised your house mates account is still active you have nothing to worry about.

Kind regards

Paul

0 Kudos