Menu
Slugster69
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unsigned new contract.

Advice needed please been with VM since August 2016 and it's not been the greatest of relationships bad connections wifi constantly dropping off channels being lost etc had several engineers out to sort out on going issues but not once have we ever been offered any discount on bills for loss of service one so called tech guy even started inspecting an old unconnected sky dish ( ya that will sort it mate ) but now we're being charged late payment charges because which we was never informed of and as such have mounted up ! Was in credit only 4 months ago but now being charged £240 plus !!!!!!! Decided to not resign again but thought it strange the contract hadn't expired yet only to find out days ago we'd been signed up to another 12 month contract which had overlapped existing contract , been informed that new contract had been emailed to me 9 months ago and I'd signed it via DocuSign but when emails checked I found hidden away a unopened email dated november 2017 asking for me to read new contract and to digitally sign and post back ! I opened it for first time to see what it was all about and found that the contract had been voided by Virgin media back in February and Envelope was unavailable !!!!!! After trying to contact customer service and having phone put down on me twice I was told that basically they wasn't interested in helping unless I paid outstanding invoice and that there was absolutely no way I'd of had new contract set up unless contract had been signed . I said I would not be paying anything and wanted contract terminated forthwith but was told I would I be charged early termination fee "have you not listened to a word I've said" I have all the emails still on phone proving no contract was ever signed I even challenged them to provide a signed contracted but of course nothing was forthcoming, I'm now seeking legal advice as this beggars belief, sorry if I've written a essay here but I'm livid and wondered if anybody else had suffered a similar experience ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsigned new contract.

Don't bother with legal advice. Your acknowledged use of the service is acceptance of the contract.

You have no credit with Virgin Media.

Your failure to pay your bills in time and in full has led to your large bill 

My advice? Pay your bill.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

using the services if you do not accept you had an agreement with Vm is like admitting you illegally obtained the services. Bigger problems if you try and claim you had no agreement for services.

0 Kudos
phantom1944
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

not signing your contract ,called legalised theft,wondering now how i had a credit card cancelled because it was not signeed ,the mind boggles

0 Kudos