cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved billing issue for 2 months

janey55
On our wavelength

I have been calling Virgin Media for the past 2 months trying to get my billing resolved. Nearly 2 hours on the phone this evening alone, hung up on twice! I cancelled my service. Retentions called me offering me the same package for £39.50. I agreed. Wish that I never had done! I have been over charged twice and now have a bill for over £141 when it should be £39.50! I was overcharged last month by Joseph F from Customer Relations that the call from Retentions never happened! Why would I choose to keep a package which was being billed at even higher than the price rise?! Joseph agreed to clear the balance and get a reoccurring credit applied, this was on 25/03/2022. I had a bill on 21/04/2022 for over £141! I called to speak with Customer relations who stated that that conversation never happened! I then got hung up on! I called back and very distraught at this stage. Kenya from Customer Relations stated that they had sorted these issues out for me. I got a call today chasing me for payment! I called in and after being hung up on twice, and nearly 2 hours of speaking with 5/6 different people, I have given up! 
I desperately need my internet to work as I am still working from home and I am at risk of being cut off due to no fault of my own! Someone needs to sort this!!!!! 

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Janey55, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am really sorry to hear that you're still having a billing issue and that your package price has not been amended to the correct amount, nor promised credits applied.  I would like to take a look to gain you some clarification.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R