cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Complaint

RS6avant
On our wavelength

Have raised several complaints about incorrect billing on my account. 
When I renewed my contract it was the usual battle to get the correct package and cost. 
After being misled several times (this was compensated for separately) l eventually agree a package and price but was promised a further discount would be applied the following month for the remainder of the contract. I had to wait as the agent needed fresh allowances??
This was not applied and I now cannot get any satisfaction from the complaints team. 
Can anyone suggest how I can escalate this further. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's 2 ways of looking at this...

The VM complaints process is quite clear (and explained here, amongst a few other places ). If you have an open complaint that is not resolved to your satisfaction after 8 weeks (or sooner if VM issue a deadlock letter, then you have the right to escalate it to CISAS independent arbitration.

Alternatively, the forum team are often able to resolve things that have otherwise got stuck, although caveated that they don't usually get involved in package change issues so this may depend on the exact nature of your issue.

The second option is likely to be quicker & cheaper all-round, whilst retaining option 1 as necessary. If you stick around here, staff usually pick up posts in a fairly short timescale.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's 2 ways of looking at this...

The VM complaints process is quite clear (and explained here, amongst a few other places ). If you have an open complaint that is not resolved to your satisfaction after 8 weeks (or sooner if VM issue a deadlock letter, then you have the right to escalate it to CISAS independent arbitration.

Alternatively, the forum team are often able to resolve things that have otherwise got stuck, although caveated that they don't usually get involved in package change issues so this may depend on the exact nature of your issue.

The second option is likely to be quicker & cheaper all-round, whilst retaining option 1 as necessary. If you stick around here, staff usually pick up posts in a fairly short timescale.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post RS6avant, and I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've been having with the billing of the services.

I'd be happy to take a look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn