cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unnotified Hike in BIll

MalPal
Joining in

Absolutely disgusted and upset.  So many problems since my husband died and name transferred.  Now my next bill has jumped from £57 to over £80.  Today I have arranged for freesat dish and will eave unless this is sorted NOW.  Feel so trapped and helpless.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome MalPal, happy to help get this resolved for you.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello MalPal

We're really disappointed to hear of the account issues and experience, it's clearly not the level of service we expect any of our customers to receive. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Is the package cost change due to a promotional discount expiring? You can see these here and the discounts are advised on previous bills and when they are due to expire. When did you last speak to the team in regards to the package and cost?

Rob

Thank you for your reply and you are right this sort of treatment should not be happening especially under my circumstances. 

Shortly before my husbands illness took hold I renegotiated, with his permission, a new contract 18 months in duration.  This was July2022!  This was for £58 pm. 

When I contacted bereavements in October I was told nothing would change  Thereafter a catalogue of problems arose.  Though I’d got it finally sorted but last month I contacted you to stop charging me for paper star  Never asked for those  I am wondering if that triggered issues! 

I have had inconsiderate comments, lies, failure to understand or accept the problem. Overpaid with the wrong correction to reimburse me no apologies or anything by way of making amends. 

I have had enough! Been a customer for over 20 years!  Doesn’t really count though does it. I have arranged freesat dish to be fitted so you haven’t got such a hold on me and am ready to walk away. I will not pay the next bill until I receive a bill showing the correct amount. 

if you are in a postion to help and redeem virgin, thought I’ve heard it all before, please, please do! 

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details form you to assist further.

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome MalPal, happy to help get this resolved for you.

Rob