cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Broadband usage information

Cucharilla
Tuning in

Wondering if anyone knows how to find out how much data you're using each month if you're on an Unlimited package. I've found support articles telling you how to find out if you have a monthly allowance but not for unlimited ones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Cucharilla 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

You are able to see how much data you use via your itemised bill, It will tell you how many times you have used the internet and how many GB of dater you have used. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Cucharilla 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

You are able to see how much data you use via your itemised bill, It will tell you how many times you have used the internet and how many GB of dater you have used. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi,

Thanks for the advice but I couldn't see itemised bill on the billing page anywhere.I even tried to download the PDF but there was nothing there either. I only shows my package and the cost this month, which is always the same.

The tabs on the page show 'Overview' 'View Bill' 'Understanding Bill' 'View Contract'. I've tried all of those and there is nothing there.

Tom

Hi Tom, 

On the billing option, download the PDF and you scroll right to the bottom, just double checked and it's there, if you can please try again 🙂

Alex_Rm

Hi,

We may be talking about different bills.

I have unlimited broadband. When I got to the 'My Bill' tab and then 'View Bills' and the the 'View Bills' option again it gives me a breakdown and costs but that only shows what I'm paying for my package. There is a list on the right showing previous bills and I can download the PDF there however that only shows the same as the main page and is 2 pages showing my package breakdown. It scrolled to the bottom and there is definitely nothing indicating how much data I've used anywhere.

Thanks,

Tom

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try here:

www.virginmedia.com/bestbits

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I don't see any usage details on my bills and I want this information.

How do I get it?

Hi EdinIrritated, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As you are on an unlimited broadband package, the usage information won't show on your bill. You would need to contact us and we can give you any usage information we have. 

To do this, we would need to pass data protection with you though so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs