cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexplained usage charges - fed up

Catmum95
Joining in

Hi

For the second month running I have had unexplained usage charges whacked on my bill, 4 lots on April -3 lots of 7.49 and one of 6.99  and 3 lots for May - 2 lots of 7.49 and one of 6.99, all I can find is that they are for 18 plus stuff

I changed my pin last month because of this and I have been hit with more charges on this months bill, I was told not to worry as all the charges would be refunded and they havent

I don't watch films of any sort, I have the sports package

Heres's the strange bit, I live on my own, no one has access to my flat and no one knows my pin only me! and no one i know is coming into my home and watching adult films!

I am a baker so I go to bed around 8 - 9pm most days and no one can give me answers

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst waiting for the forum team to respond to your post consider:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Catmum95
Joining in

I have spoken to Virgin through Whats App and they are going to refund me all the charges, but they said that last month

No explanation of how the charges appeared on my account

Hi @Catmum95 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear of your billing concerns. I can see at our side that you have spoken to our team and they have raised/escalated your concerns further. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley