cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised contract update

ginnza
Tuning in

Hi I phoned virgin today to ask about recontracting  to their Black Friday deals that was online although my contract wasn’t due to finish until may next year I was told I couldn’t

however when I logged into my account I seen my contract was renewed in April this year.
This was I assume  when I joined o2 and Volted to the next broadband speed.

I used the o2 sim for a day or 2 and didn’t have network coverage so I cancelled it within the 14 days and was told at the time that joining o2 would have no effect on my virgin contract.

Today  when speaking to an agent they said my contract is due to finish in may next year but on my end it says 13 months remaining and my discount is due to end on may next year.

I asked for a confirmation email as I didn’t want to get to may next year to be told actually I’m still in contract and I was told this will arrive within a couple of hours.

I asked the agents make a note on the account and to be given a reference he provided me with his name and time of note and content however I would like written confirmation that my contract ends in may next year.

can someone help with this please as I don’t want to go the complaint route yet and would like to fix this quickly.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ginnza,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your contract date?
I'd like to take a look into this for you and see what has happened.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ginnza,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your contract date?
I'd like to take a look into this for you and see what has happened.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L