cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view my bill

Martinp10
Joining in

Hello

Help please. I am not able to view my bills by using the email link (get a blank page). And clicking on the View bills in my account just takes me round in a circle without giving bill details. The mobile app says its having trouble identifying me.

Regards

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for letting us know that you have been able to access your account on a different browser.

If you clear your cache on your original browser, it should let you access your account on that browser.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mertinp10, thanks for posting on our help forum today and a warm welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of this issue with viewing your online account and bills, could you please advise if you've tried to change your password and see if this clears out the login issue perhaps? 
Also, what is the error message you're getting on the MyVM App when trying to login from there? 
Does it say username or password not correct or similar?
Did you perhaps attempt to uninstall and reinstall the app and device and see if this fixes the problem?

Please, let us know of the above and we're eager to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Adri

Clicking on the email link takes me to a totally white screen, but I have been able to access VM, and the bill, on a different browser. Thanks for your support.

Regards

Martinp1 

Thanks for letting us know that you have been able to access your account on a different browser.

If you clear your cache on your original browser, it should let you access your account on that browser.

Regards,

Steven_L