cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify my account

Cariatide
Joining in

I joined Virgin Media on the 31st of July. I received an email to activate my account but both of the links (the direct one and the actual URL). I can't access my app or website, I called numerous times but literally nobody was able to help. Did anyone sort this issue in some way? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cariatide,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your online account!

I can understand that this can be quite frustrating and stressful. I'm more than happy to look into this for you.

As we'll be discussing account specific information, I will need to send you a Private Message to confirm a few details.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum Page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cariatide,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your online account!

I can understand that this can be quite frustrating and stressful. I'm more than happy to look into this for you.

As we'll be discussing account specific information, I will need to send you a Private Message to confirm a few details.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum Page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cariatide,

Thank you for going over this issue with me via Private Messages. 

I understand that the process has lasted a while, but I'm really glad that we were able to resolve this issue for you and you now have access to your online account.

We're always happy to help, so please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team