cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update phone contact details

Andreuk
Tuning in

As the subject says - constantly comes up with errors when trying to update contact phone number in my virgin media.

8 REPLIES 8

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andreuk thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised about updating your contact number online.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you - kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly about this, and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Well…. Posted on here, replied with first set of questions, replied with second set of questions, told it would be sorted and….

not sorted

is it really this difficult to change a phone number in my details? You spend so much effort asking me to verify my security yet can’t even perform a simple task of changing basic information.

forget it, buy **bleep**, get **bleep**

Hi @Andreuk,

I'm very sorry to hear that your concerns are yet to be addressed and resolved.

If this is something that's been raised and discussed with one of my colleagues via private message and the problem remains, please respond to their last message there and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

pointless, if it can’t be done in a week I won’t waste my time

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreicate the frustration caused,

Can I ask what was advised via our team via PM?

Regards,

Kain

my other post shows what was said in previous messages, there was more checking my security than action I can assure you.

it really doesn’t matter as I have virgins contact details, just don’t try and ring me.

Hi Andreuk

I'll respond to you via PM now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @Andreuk 

Thanks for joining me on PM and letting me update the details for you.

Can we be of any further assistance today? If not, have a lovely rest of your weekend and do pop back to the Community, should you ever need us.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill