cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to talk to Customer Service to cancel plan

N3st0r99
Joining in

I tried to call the 0345 454 1111 phone number many times in order to cancel the plan as I have moved out of the property where I have my virgin media plan associated with. So far, I am still trying to get in touch but I have almost 2 hours waiting for someone from the customer service to answer my phone call. What is the point of having a customer service line if the call queue process is so poor in terms of service? Can Virgin Media be in touch with me? Please check my email address so you can check my plan because I need TO CANCEL THE PLAN as I AM NOT LIVING IN THE PROPERTY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY FROM VIRGIN MEDIA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jem101
Superstar

Best bet is to cancel in writing as per the website.

Virgin Media,
Sunderland,
SR43 4AA

Remember to include your account number, address, full name and phone number in your letter, so we can contact you to discuss the necessary details.

Send it by recorded delivery, just in case.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

Best bet is to cancel in writing as per the website.

Virgin Media,
Sunderland,
SR43 4AA

Remember to include your account number, address, full name and phone number in your letter, so we can contact you to discuss the necessary details.

Send it by recorded delivery, just in case.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi N3st0r99

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry for the hold times, we're busier than normal but will answer asap. You can as jem101 has suggested do it in writing, you're aware of the 0345 454 1111 number and also use our Whatsapp messaging service on 07305327112

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill