cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up direct debit

xintong
Tuning in

1757FADC-9184-40B6-BFE4-182CF9ABFD17.jpeg

Received this email from virgin media saying they can’t set up direct debit. However I soon received another email saying that my broadband bundle has been packed. Does this mean my order is processed and successful or must I still make a call to complete the order?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi xintong, 

We can process your order for Media without a direct debit so it will go through, I would advise calling our team on 150/0345 454 1111 to get your direct debit set up 🙂 

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi xintong, 

We can process your order for Media without a direct debit so it will go through, I would advise calling our team on 150/0345 454 1111 to get your direct debit set up 🙂 

Zoie

Hi. If I change my mind and will want another person to be paying for the broadband, how will this work? Do I just not register the direct debit and let the other person the order the broadband again? Will the broadband that I Alr ordered be shipped out to me even when I have not register direct debit?

xintong
Tuning in

I recently ordered a broadband and received an email saying I will need to call virgin media in order to set up my direct debit before they can set up my account. If I now wish to have someone else staying in the same address to pay for the broadband instead of using my card, how will it work? Do I ignore the email and not call to confirm my direct debit and reorder the broadband with bank details of the person who will now be paying? Will the broadband I ordered be delivered since I technically will not be paying and has not set up direct debit?

Morning, thanks for coming back to us. If you do call the team, they can advise further on this as we can't set direct debits up here.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi I do not wish to set direct debit. I am asking if i continue to not set up direct debit, is my purchase of the broadband still valid? this is so as I want to change the bank account that the monthly cost of the broadband will be billed.

As you've been advised to contact the team regarding the Direct Debit, that would be your next step on either 150 / 0345 454 1111 or via Whatsapp Messenger on 07305327112

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill