cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset password

Seanclarke95
Joining in

When trying to create a new password for my virgin media account to be able to go into virgin tv go I am met with code DEF01 saying oops we have ran into a problem. This states to try again in a few minutes. I’ve been trying to log into my Virgin TV go account for a good week now and I have already spoken to Two customers service team members over the past few days! They told me to wait for 48hours and try again which I have just tried now and still I can’t get anywhere! I can get into my virgin media account to view bills and stuff like that but considering the log in details should be the same for TV go it never works.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Seanclarke95

Thank you so much for your  first post to our community forums, welcome to the team and I am so sorry to hear you are facing this issue! 

Can I just confirm are you logging in with your My Virgin Media log in details? 

Have you tried to change your password for My Virgin Media and log in with the new one? 

Thanks again.

Hi Ashleigh,

I can confirm that I am trying to log in using my virgin media username and password, also I have tried to reset this password to see if this would work but I come across the same error message/page.

Is there anyway this can be remotely looked at? 

Thank you
Kind regards
Sean

No problem and thank you for confirming Sean. 

I will send you a PM now so we can look into this.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.