cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register my virgin account

NinaDe
Joining in

Hi,

Tried register vm account but gets yellow warning box with message (The details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again.)

Regards

Nina

21 REPLIES 21

Hello Sasha

I am quite happy for you to check my account if you can get a breakdown of what I am being charged for because I cancelled within my 14 day cooling off period there should be no further charges applied or any cancellation fees & also if you could check if the return pack has been sent to the correct address as well that would be fine. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

And to reply to your point about being unable to register "Yes I'm very disappointed with yet another none answer, I bet your company is still accepting new customers without telling them that they can't register their account because of some issue that you can't seem to fix" not great is it, like I said, "it's a shame because you could be so much better with the right management & also doing this through a community forum also seems so unnecessary your company must lose hundreds of customers just because we're frustrated at getting to actually communicate with someone who can actually solve a problem & not just pass it on which takes too much time. (No Offence)

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @grizzlebear 

We will need to pop you a PM so that we can get some account information. You can find this in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M