cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register my virgin account

NinaDe
Joining in

Hi,

Tried register vm account but gets yellow warning box with message (The details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again.)

Regards

Nina

21 REPLIES 21

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NinaDe,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for your post regarding registering for a VM account.

Can you please confirm for me if your installation has been completed and your services fully up and running?

Thanks,

Serena

Installation has ben successful and broadband works well since Wednesday.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Okay, thanks for the clarification @NinaDe.

May I ask if you have ever had a My Virgin Media account previously before this account? Could the email address you are usuing possibly be being used on another online account login?

Serena

I have had virgin account over 12 months ago but linked to different email.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information, we can then take a further look into this for you @NineDe.

Serena

Hello, I am having the same issue where I am unable to register my account. I have had working broadband for nearly 2 months and havent registered an VM account in the past. Whenever I try to register a new account using my account details it says "Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again." and then the password field says "Sorry, this password isn't allowed. Please choose another one."

I have tried every possible password and I dont think the password I am entering is the issue. For example I tried a password with the format 'Media321' and that wasn't accepted. 

I would really like to be able to view my bills and change the browsing settings. 

I have the same problem. Joined recently with the OOMPH package and can't sign in. How can I get this sorted? Is anybody in Virgin can help? that's a quick way to disappoint new customers.

Any chance you can help me as well?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @tgedelaney

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you are also having issues with registering for My Virgin Media. May I ask: are you using a non-Virgin Media email address to register? Can you try registering with a different email address?

In regard to the password error, can you try creating a password that is 8-10 characters in length?

Please let me know how you get on with this!

Thanks,

Serena