cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register in myvirginmedia app

Fkhan
On our wavelength

I moved home recently with Virgin media and i got a new account number and area code…. Now i am unable to register this new account on myvirginmedia (both the app and the website). No one at bitgin customer services is helping in any way and its really frustrating that this cannot be resolved asap…. Terrible cayomer service and its things like this that just want me to cancela nd leave virgin media…. Does anyone here have a reaolution to this issue?

14 REPLIES 14

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Fkhan 

If when you moved you didn't ask for your old account to be moved to the new account I believe that you will need to create a new My Virgin online account with a different email address.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Fkhan
On our wavelength

@graham_A i tried that too (create a new account) but even that doesnt work…. Just gives me a message that they cant create my account at this time and please come back later…. I actually have been trying every day since 11th december, have spoken to totally unhelpful virgin staff on both the phone and whtsapp and atill getting absolutely nowhere!!!

Fkhan
On our wavelength

@graham_A i tried that too (create a new account) but even that doesnt work…. Just gives me a message that they cant create my account at this time and please come back later…. I actually have been trying every day since 11th december, have spoken to totally unhelpful virgin staff on both the phone and whtsapp and still getting absolutely nowhere!!!

Hi there @Fkhan

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our Community Forums! 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue since your move and our customer services have not yet been able to help! 

I'd be more than happy to look into this for your, I'll send you a PM now so we can investigate.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you. 

Fkhan
On our wavelength

@Beth_G

i am also having the same issue. Can you help me aswell on this? Please private message me to discuss help me resolve this. I try and register with any email address and get the below reaponse froM both the app and the website…. Really need somw help please urgently!!! 

FA9A96FB-46BF-4D66-BDBE-E399CB9ECDE4.jpeg

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Fkhan  Have you replied to the the private message that @Ashleigh_C  sent you on 27th Dec?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Fkhan
On our wavelength

Yes i have and thats not really going anywhere…. Its been raised with virgin IT and i’ve hd 2 phonecalls with them with no use.

i found this post and tagged into it as it seems that Beth has resolved n exact or similar issue int he past. Thanks

Fkhan
On our wavelength

I am having the same problem and after multiple messages and forum posts am still waiting for someone to come back to me. Maybe i should just cancel my direct debit to make virgin media take some notice and resolve this?

i get the same message as everyone else i. This post chain…..can someone at virgin media actually help?

Fkhan
On our wavelength

Is anyone looking into this or has it now just been forgotten? I jave recieved an email about a bill being ready and me needing to pay it…. Do i need to stop that payment to make virgin media take notice of the terrible customer experience?