cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for online account

ModTeam

Hi,

We are aware of an issue whereby some customers are getting an error message when trying to create an online account.

Our support teams are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible and we apologise for the inconvenience this will be causing.

57 REPLIES 57

Just got through to the data entry for screen registration (name, acc no. area code and ‘I am not a Robot’ verification) which is a page further than ever before. Input correct data, clicked ‘Register’ and couldn’t get beyond the data entry screen. Close VM......but no cigar! 🙄

Oh my god, it works!!!!!! I’m in! I can’t quite believe it...

Hi

I have just tried to regiter and its seem something is finally happening.

I’ve manage to get through the register steps only to get an error page after the child safe and virus safe confirmation.

I will keep on trying 

Still no luck here

CE1E1DA4-C624-4DB1-90FC-7748DC7DBD94.png

@SevenEight2019 Just tried again after your comment. Got as far as you did.

ive even got an email saying thank you for your security preferences or something like that, but the username and password aren’t working 🤦🏻‍♀️

Had a look this morning and it appears i can finally register. i filled in email address, secret questions etc got to the bottom to submit and its now saying some of my answers are incorrect....Ive tried different email addresses and nothing is working. Think im going to ask hubby to cancel the whole thing. It doesn't fill me with confidence that anything will work

Well, all it seems to let me do is verify that I’m definitely not a robot!

If I was, Virgin Media would be given ‘20 se-conds to comply” [ if I was feeling generous].

Absolute shambles, and if it wasn’t for the fact that I was so fed up with TalkTalk (aka ListenListen in our household on account of being permanently put on hold), I’d be telling VM where to stick it!

Had exactly the same experience this morning. Tried several times. Given up. Going to cancel my direct debit. 

Sorry for getting people’s hopes up with my earlier message - I must have just been lucky.

I have just received a text message from VM saying the issue has been fixed - thought I’d pass it on...

If VM told you the problem is resolved, the personal you spoke to was either I’ll-informed or a liar!

Still can’t get past the first data entry/‘I am not a Robot’ page!

I git my ‘First Bill’ email this afternoon and can’t even check the charges because of this shambles.