cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for Virgin Media account!

Markerz
Joining in

Is there anyway of sorting this out, tried phoning and texting but a complete waste of time, bit of a joke really.

48 REPLIES 48

Hi John

Any more information on what is happening?!

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark, 

Just checked up on the ticket for you and unfortunately there was no further info so I have requested an update.

We will let you know as soon as we hear back from the team.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for checking but surely this should have been sorted by now?! Why is it taking so long?

Very disappointing not being able to create an account to check or change things, a total fiasco, I've complained and yourselves have raised various tickets but still nothing, frankly it's unacceptable but even this matters not as the company doesn't care.

Who do I have to contact at a higher level to get things moving as I won't be bothering with the usual routes which are a waste of time.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark, 

I am really sorry this has taken so long- certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I have manually tried registering you again but we still get the same error so this does need resolving by our IT team. 

As such I have escalated this and raised a new ticket with IT under the reference P010567453. 

I will ensure I follow up with you myself and get this sorted ASAP. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thankyou Ayisha

Time will tell!

Regards

Mark.

Has there been any sign of this being sorted out yet?

Regards

Mark.

Hi @Markerz,

Thanks for popping back for an update Mark. 

I have been keeping an eye on the ticket for you on a daily basis and have sent an update this morning to IT on the back of a few questions they needed clarification on.

Hopefully, I can get this concluded for you real soon.

Thanks once again for your continued patience. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

What seems to be the problems with registering for an account that is affecting so many people for such a long time period, it's very odd that this is taking so long to sort out and unacceptable if I'm honest.

Regards

Mark.

I can appreciate your frustration Mark.

I manually tried myself and replicated the same error you were getting. 

As such it is not something I am able to fix myself hence why I had to raise another ticket for you. 

I am hoping IT can resolve this based on the information I have provided them and I will again chase them up on Monday. 

Should you wish to raise a complaint for how things have been handled, please refer to our Complaints Code of Practice or I can do this for you. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi Ayisha

Thanks for replying, if you could raise a complaint for me then please do so, I have raised one or two already and am not sure what purpose or good they do as I've still not received any contact from whoever it is the complaint goes to, likewise with the IT tickets.

It's so frustrating and an ongoing issue for many Virgin Media customers, really puts the company in a bad light and definitely not the way you want to start out as a new customer.

I wont hold out much hope for this to be sorted anytime soon but thanks for trying.

Kind Regards

Mark.