cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for Virgin Media account!

Markerz
Joining in

Is there anyway of sorting this out, tried phoning and texting but a complete waste of time, bit of a joke really.

48 REPLIES 48

Markerz
Joining in

Is there anyway of sorting this out or is it best to forget it? My email is working fine as they send me bills, my account number and area code is fine but when I attempt to register it just leaves the first 2 letters of my surname and says account information is wrong?

I have raised a complaint and apparently the tech guys are on the issue a couple of weeks back! Miffed to say the least.

Hi Markerz

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the online account issue. I can see an IT ticket was raised so I'll PM you now to do further checks

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Markerz

Thanks for joining me on PM. I've had to raise this with our IT team now as unable to register you either.

Reference is P010457911. Their timescales are 3-5 working days and I'll be in touch as soon as I know further information.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

mjansari
Tuning in

I have the same issue, the customer service is a joke...ive rang 6 times and spent at least 5 hrs on the phone and not resolved...no one at virgin media is taking ownership of the issue...

Hi John

I've still not heard anything from anybody, really frustrating and to be honest unacceptable.

Maybe you can shed some light on just what is going on with people unable to register for an account?

Regards

Mark.

Hi @Markerz

Thanks for coming back to me. IT are still working on this for you and I will be in touch as and when there's an update

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Markerz

I've had to re-raise this with our IT team under new reference P010481954. I'll be in touch when I know more

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi John

Is anything happening? It is starting to get silly now, not sure why it is taking this long?

Reagrsd

Mark.

Good morning

I'm really sorry for the delay with this. IT are still working on it so hopefully all fixed soon 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team