cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register account

Smeemi
Joining in

Hi, I'm unable to register for an account.

I put my email in, and it asks for a password and then it just says you can't use that password. Tried every combination possible.

4 REPLIES 4

Smeemi
Joining in

Hi, I signed up to a Gig1 business connection. The road works and cabling to the house have been done and it is due to be installed on the 20th.

I would prefer the residential service, is there any way of transferring over to this without penalty?

Hi @Smeemi

Welcome to the community forums. 

If you are not installed yet, you can call the business team on 0800 052 0800 to cancel your installation. You would then need to look online or call the residential sales team on 0800 183 1234 who can discuss available packages with you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks I've tried contacting my business sales contact to see if there would be any charges to cancel but he hasn't come back yet.

Also on the website it does not allow me to order residential, just says register my interest. Does a business to residential form for my address need to be completed?

Hey @Smeemi, thanks for the reply.

I'm thinking your address may be registered as a business and not a residential property on the internal house files.
I can't guarantee that is the case, but I have seen that issue occur before.
Have you spoken with the team since the last interaction?
Let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs