cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register Code: DEF01

wazza99
Joining in

Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

Im getting this error or sometimes sorry youve left us but ive only just re-joined, can you help me get back onto register ?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

10 REPLIES 10

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wazza99,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to register your My Virgin Media account.

This is an issue which we're currently aware of and working on. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

We'll be posting any updates on this here.

Kind regards,

Beth

wazza99
Joining in

Now i get this error

Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.

But i am signing in with my correct email ?

and if i put in my account and area i get

We haven't been able to find your details with the information you have provided

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced wazza99,

Welcome back to the community!

Have you been able to access this account since joining back or has the "left us" message appeared every time you attempt to sign in?

Thanks,

Kain

I always end up at the "sorry you've left us"

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update, it seems we need to transfer the details.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Keep an eye out for the message within the purple envelope icon. 

Thanks,

Kain

1 month now since signing, still zero access to my account.

Numerous PM's sent.

30 mins on a chat session explaining my account issue only to be told he doesn't deal with it and will transfer me to the right team

Now they have put me through to the HUB issue team ! and simply ask all the same account questions and issues with my HUB, IT ISNT MY HUB !!!.

Can't even register a complaint because you have to register and log in which i can't

Sorry Virgin but you have the worst customer service ever, wish i'd never joined.

Rant over.

25th April 1 month and 2 days after joining, still.................

We're sorry to see you go

Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wazza99,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing issues with registering for an online account. I understand that you've had a frustrating experience. I'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you to see what can be done to rectify this problem. 

I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs