cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make an account to view my first bill

jonnydearlove
Joining in

Hi, I just joined recently and have tried multiple times over the past week to create a my virgin media account. I never receive the verification email. I have checked my spam/junk folder. I some times receive the following error. I tried spamming the This is not the type of service I was expecting.

Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: API03) 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jonnydearlove,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thanks for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues receiving the verification email after registering for an online account!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help. 🙂

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I managed to finally register an account by repeatedly spamming the resend send email button till I received an email. Then I had to follow the link in the email, on the 3rd or 4th attempt I got one that was not responding saying it was expired. After even more attempts at filling in my details I finally got logged in..

Not the best use of my afternoon but managed to get it working. I assume this is due to a back end issue or the website is being overwhelmed.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update jonnydearlove,

I'm glad you were able to rectify the issue however many apologies for the issues met in the process.

Do pop back up again if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Kain