J0shwar
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to create account

As the title says,

Trying to register online but just getting the following error: “

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband. “

Pretty annoying as I’d like to watch tv on my phone, any suggestions what to do?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to create account

I understand that some Virgin Media systems are being updated this weekend. This may be the cause of your issue.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi J0shwar and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear you were experiencing difficulties registering My Virgin Media.

As @Ernie_C mentioned, we were making some changes to our systems over the weekend which may have caused this issue for you.

If you haven't already, can you try registering again and let us know how you get on?

https://virg.in/myVM

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
J0shwar
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was unable to register again earlier and had the joy of being on a live chat for around 2 hours only for the chap to tell me “you need to register to get online services to work” and to eventually say it’s going to take upto 5 days before somebody will even look at my problem.

Not a happy bunny at the moment

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for this experience @J0shwar,

With regards to the 5 days, did they say this was because they were raising an IT ticket for you?

Let us know,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos