cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm new contract by text reply

scotsbaker127
On our wavelength

Like the customer two weeks ago, I keep getting a red line through my surname when I confirm I'm not a robot and press "Go" to confirm my contract in reply to the Virgin text.

I have tried ALL the possible solutions mentioned two weeks ago and still it won't work.

I agreed my new contract over 8 hours ago, so by all accounts it should have gone through (the agent said "wait half an hour")

Can a Virgin Media rep please let me know how to proceed from here, please? Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @scotsbaker127,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues when digitally signing your contract after taking out a new package.

Have you been able to sign and agree to the contract at the end? Or are you still unable to complete this? Have you been in touch with our team on 150/ 03454541111 or by text on 07533051809 to have your package change complete?

Unfortunately, we're unable to amend packages on these Forums, I do apologise. Our team will be able to assist further if you give them a call.

If you're facing any more issues, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @scotsbaker127 

A few others on the forums have had the same issue.

As a workaround try entering your title and full name eg Mr John Smith.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tried to send VM a text on the number you (VM person) gave but just got "we're not at work" reply. 

Tried also online login to My Virgin media account but Online Assistance  - a Bot - can't help.

No-one on this forum has yet come up with an answer that works for me. This is ridiculous! I am only formally accepting a new contract. Why is is it so impossible to do this?  Makes you want to give up and consider a new provider!

VM please sort this!

Thank you for trying those for us. We are sorry for the issues you're having with getting this resolved.

Have you been able to try the suggestion from newapollo?

^Martin

VM Forum Team - I tried the suggestion by newapollo multiple times and in various permutations, but still no success!

Morning scotsbaker127,

I'm sorry you're still having an issue with this, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm