Menu
ChrisBean
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access my account to leave Virgin.

I'm trying to find what my Virgin 'deal' is because I want to leave, but when I log in I am told there are no detals available because of the Talk Talk thing.

This is unacceptable. I have been with Virgin since 2004 and have lost all my transactions, details etc.

How do I find out what package I am on so I can compare it with ones of other suppliers?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access my account to leave Virgin.

Hi ChrisBean

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch and for letting us know about your online account issues.

Re the TalkTalk thing I'm assuming you mean you were using a virgin.net email to access the account and this has now been removed.

In order to resolve this if you have not already done so you would need to contact us to update your My Virgin Media email access for log in to another email address.

You can do this via 150 or 0345 454 1111, via Webchat, or via the PM I have sent to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope.

Hope to speak soon!

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos