cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access email account

Susuz138
Tuning in

I registered an account back in March but cannot access my broadband account. I just get error code AP103 or DF01. Any ideas what is wrong? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating your thread Susu138,

We are glad to hear all is working 🙂
Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Susuz138,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you were having with your online account yesterday, we did have some issues with the online account system for a few hours yesterday but this has been resolved now. Are you still having issues or are you able to access your account now?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

I have got a bit further! I managed to register, and send back the email confirmation.  I then had to complete my profile with security quesion but I have again got an error code!

Hi @Susuz138

Thank you for your reply

Are you able to access it when using a different web browser such a Google Chrome or Firefox?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Susuz138
Tuning in

Thank you Travis

All sorted now, accessed through Chrome. It would not access the account via Samsung Internet.

Thank you for your help

Susuz

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating your thread Susu138,

We are glad to hear all is working 🙂
Zoie

Hi,

I'm having the same issues of not getting into my emails.  Can you tell me how exactly you resolved yours.

Thanks

Tara

Hi Tara 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you with us here.  😊

I am sorry you're having some issues accessing your emails. 

I'd love to assist further! Can you advise if you are getting any specific error? 

How are you accessing these?

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

hamtrektng
Dialled in

As of today...tried resetting my email account password and renewing app password but still get AP103 error upon login attempt. Anyone from VM have a look at my email account please. One of them is locked out. Thanks

Tristan

Hi @hamtrektng 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email

We’re aware of an issue that is affecting our Virgin Media email service for customers. Our teams are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team