cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access bill on My Virgin Media account

DuffDuff
Tuning in

I have the same problem as many other posts on this subject.

I previously had 2 accounts with VM but closed one a few months ago. VM send me my bill for my current account via email but when I try to access the bill it just takes me to a bill for the closed account. System also says that I have been disconnected from VM but will not allow me to open a new account saying my email address is already linked to an account (presumably the closed account)

I have raised this via the call centre twice but the issue remains unresolved despite a complaint.

This is becoming increasingly frustrating so can someone from the Forum help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details DuffDuff, I have tried to resolve the issues myself but have been unable to do so, this has now been passed to our IT support team to look into the issues further, I will get back in touch as soon as I have any further updates for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DuffDuff,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details DuffDuff, I have tried to resolve the issues myself but have been unable to do so, this has now been passed to our IT support team to look into the issues further, I will get back in touch as soon as I have any further updates for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L