Menu
jr5
Joining in
Message 21 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Return Broadband Router

Hi James, 

I'm having similar issues, no box arrived and now I'm receiving reminder texts and emails. I've been trying to respond through text (the text asked me to send them new address information, so I would have thought it'd be read at some point), I've had no luck with emails (the emails I have been responding to have been from EquipmentReturns@virginmedia.co.uk, which doesn't sound like a no-reply address), the help function on the website isn't working, there doesn't seem to be an email backup, so now I'm turning here. 

The people who lived in the flat in question have moved out and I don't know who's living there now. I don't know what to do about this.

Thank you,

JR

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 22 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi JR, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear that you're having trouble getting returns packaging. You can request this here: Returning equipment to Virgin Media?

If you are still having trouble receiving the pack after this, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jr5
Joining in
Message 23 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,
Well, all the people have now moved away. I don't know who lives there now, or indeed if anyone is.
Thanks,
JR
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 24 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi JR, 

If you're the Account Holder then it would of been your responsibility to take the equipment with you when you left. If you're not able to get the equipment, you would be charged for non return. 

Try checking with the Landlord to see if you can get the equipment. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi EriSugi,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you also haven't received your equipment returns packaging yet,

I can appreciate this has not been the best experience for you and I would like to see what I can do to support.

Can you order it via this link here: virg.in/EQreturn

Thanks

Melissa_F

EriSugi
Tuning in
Message 26 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, Melissa_F. We called your helpline and are trying again, this time with an alternativee address. If it hasn't come in the next few days, we'll order with the link. Will update you whether this time is successful!.

0 Kudos
vetheran
Joining in
Message 27 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I would like to ask for some help. I cancelled my broadband because I moved abroad and since I haven't received a return package I had to return the equipment to a store. I keep getting emails and texts that you have not received the equipment and you are going to charge me.

I have seen that this has been an issue for other people as well before and luckily I kept the receipt I got in the store.

Please let me know who to contact to update your system with the equipment status.

Kind regards

Akos

0 Kudos
EriSugi
Tuning in
Message 28 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the packaging still has not come, so we applied again yesterday, using the link you provided. During my last phone call I was told that we would not be charged. But I continue to get text messages saying 'this is a final reminder to return our kit as a charge has been applied to your account, when the kit is returned we will credit you back'. I got another one of these messages today. Is it possible to stop these texts? They are worrying us, and, as you know, I continue to make every effort to return the kit! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 29 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi EriSugi,

Thanks for posting.

When did you last order the kit please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
EriSugi
Tuning in
Message 30 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi John_GS, sorry I just saw your message. We last ordered the kit the day before I posted, I think that was March 4th.

The kit has now arrived, thanks for your persistence.

0 Kudos