cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Change My Contact Phone Number

mike057
Joining in

I have tried to change my contact phone number in my profile to my mobile number but it won’t allow me to do it. Please advise how I go about doing this. Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Teppic24
Tuning in

I am having this same issue as well. Whenever I try to change my number it says "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again."

There appear to be lots of people in the same boat.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello mike057

Sorry to hear of the problems updating your contact details, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Can you confirm you're trying to do this via the MyVM app or your online account? Do you get this across all devices and browsers?

Rob

• Hi Rob. Yes it occurs using the VM app and when I’m logged in using a browser. 

Thanks for coming back to us mike057, please could you clear your browsers cache and try to change the number one more time? 

If this doesn't work, we will need to look into this further from here. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi again,

I have cleared the cache on my browser and tried again but it still won’t allow me to change the number. 

Thanks for trying that for me mike057 and sorry that it didn't work. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You told me that you had changed my contact phone number however it still hasn’t changed.

Hi @mike057

Thanks for your response

I can see you're currently in a private message with my colleague, they will be back in touch as soon as they can 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs