Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Volt Bundle Overcharging

Toast_82
Joining in

Good afternoon.

I need some help with my bill please. 
To replace my Ultimate Oomph bundle, I’ve upgraded to the Ultimate Volt bundle which I was told would cost me £110 in total. (£85 for virgin services and £25 to O2 for the SIM, to replace the unlimited data virgin SIM). I was told over the phone it would be 2 separate payments.

When I upgraded, my O2 account was set up and I’ve been billed the £25. All good, I was then expecting my Virgin Media bill to be £85. However, on my virgin media bill, it says £110 and not £85. I presume Virgin have an audio recording of the contract agreement?

Can some one from the virgin media billing team help sort this out please?

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Toast_82,

Thanks for joining us Via our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Bill isn't reflecting the offer you took, I have tried to find you on our system however wasn't able with the details we have for you, so I can help further, I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, once received, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Toast_82,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, I am glad we we able to look into this for you and get this corrected by adding the correct credit, moving forward this will now be correct, if you have any further issues or need advice please do no hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.