cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT DEFAULT REMOVAL

Downtown2
Joining in

Virgin media put a default on my account in October last year after I disputed owing £245 to pay the balance of a years payments due to moving house and  following being with them since the days of Telewest and never having owed them a penny.

I moved to Cornwall where Virgin cannot provide broadband and I explained in great detail that the move was to protect my mental health and that at the time I was feeling suicidal with worry.  During one phone call with a supervisor I genuinely believed she had listened to me and agreed to cancel the so called outstanding balance but how wrong could I be........ a debt collector letter followed.  In my reply to them even they passed my case back to Virgin and would not take it on.

I now have a default against me which is stopping me getting any loans due to their heartless behaviour.  Is there any kind soul in Virgin who will actually look again at my case and arrange for this ridiculous default to be removed urgently?

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Downtown2,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with this issue and for what has followed, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to remove the charges.

Regards,
Steven_L