cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Current bill missing on My-Virgin-Media

valpd
Tuning in

Hi,

I am currently subscribed to a VM broadband package. I receive the bill every month (2nd or 3rd of each month), however I have not received anything in June. When I go to my bills page, the "current bill" displayed is the May one.

What I find concerning is when I click on "view bills in MyVirginMedia", it shows me a bill of £170, while my package is £69. The page is very weird (I have attached a screenshot, you can see the font on the red buttons is wrong), and when I click on "understanding my bills", my current bill is shown to be the May one. No trace of this £170 bill whatsoever (I have never received an email about it either)

I tried calling the help number, but after a few minutes and stating the issue is with my bills, the automatic line sends me a text with a link to my bill online and hangs up (very helpful system to say the least).

I'm a bit worried because the payment of my VM bills is usually the 22nd of each month, and I don't want this £170 to be debited off my account as it is incorrect.

My account number is removed

Any help would be appreciated

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 15.56.25.png

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey valpd, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear bout this billing issues.

I have taken a look at side and I want to go into this in more depth with you.

I am going to send you a PM, please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?